Professor, Supervisor for Ph.D. candidates, Ph. D,
Postal address:College of Life and Environmental Sciences, Minzu University of China, 27 Zhongguancun South Avenue, Haidian district, Beijing 100081, P. R. China
Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry Experiment, Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Science-A Study of Interrelationships
My research focus on the environmental process (source, transport, transformation, fate and sink) in the environmental media and their human health risk assessment.
1. Concentrations and trends of halogenated flame retardants in the pooled serum of residents of Laizhou Bay, China Songjie He, Mingyuan Li, Jun Jin*, Ying Wang, et al., Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 2013,32, 1242–1247
2. Cui C,Tian Y,Zhang L,Gao Y,Jin J,Wang P,Ding W,Wang X,Shi R,Wang Y. Polybrominated diphenyl ethers exposure in breast milk inShanghai,China: levels, influencing factors and potential health risk for infants.Sci Total Environ.2012, 433:331-335.
3. Jicheng Hu, Jun Jin*, Ying Wang, Zhaohui Ma, Wanjing Zheng, Levels of polybrominated diphenyl ethers and hexabromocyclododecane in the atmosphere and tree bark from Beijing, China. Chemosphere.2011.84, 355-360
4. Jin J, Wang Y, Liu W Z, Yang C Q, Hu J C, Cui J, Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in atmosphere and soil of a production area in China: Levels and partitioning. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2011, 23, 427-433
5. Jin Jun，Wang Ying, Yang Congqiao, Hu Jicheng, Liu Weizhi, Cui Jian, Human exposure to polybrominated diphenyl ethers at production area, China. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 2010, 29, 1031–1035
6. Jin Jun, Wang Ying, Yang Congqiao, Hu Jicheng, Liu Weizhi, Cui Jian, Tang Xiaoyan, Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in the serum and milk of the resident population from production area.China. Environmenl International, 2009, 35, 1048-1052
7. Jin Jun, Yang Congqiao, Wang Ying, Liu Anhe.Determination of Hexabromocyclodo -decane Diastereomers in Soil by Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography-Electrospray Ion Source/Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry. 2009, 37, 585-588
8. Jin, J., Liu W.Z., Wang Y., Tang X.Y., Levels and distribution of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in plant, shellfish and sediment samples from Laizhou Bay in China. Chemosphere, 2008, 71, 1043-1050